- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fouty - Lutes
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- William and Patricia Fouty of Auburn, Wash., announce the engagement of their daughter, Megan Fouty, to Michael Lutes, both of Seattle, Wash. He is the son of Mike and Kenna Lutes of Marble Hill, and Pamela Conrad and John Cyr of Sandpoint, Idaho.
Fouty received a bachelor of arts degree from Gonzaga University, and is a 2009 graduate of Seattle University School of Law. She is a staff attorney with Expeditors International in Seattle.
Lutes received bachelor of science degrees in mechanical and materials engineering from IIT and MIT, and a master's degree in business administration from Old Dominion University. He served in the U.S. Navy from 2003 to 2011, with the rank of lieutenant (03). He is global operations project manager for cargo services at Expeditors International.
An Aug. 24, 2013, wedding is planned at Alderbrook Resort on Hood Canal in Washington state.