- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Henry - Humphrey
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Sara Kay Henry and Joseph Burk Humphrey were married June 30, 2012, at the Hilton Arlington in Arlington, Texas. Kai Roberts performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of James and Patricia Henry of Arlington. The groom is the son of Mike and Kenna Lutes of Marble Hill, and Dennis and Bonnie Humphrey of Salisbury, Mo.
Matron of honor was Laura Hughes of Arlington, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Heather Heavey and Michelle Powell of New York.
Scott Humphrey of Huntsville, Mo., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Brian Johnson of North Richland Hills, Texas, and Robert Merrill of Seattle, Wash.
Flower girls were Simone Henry, niece of the bride, and Macie Hunolt, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Maximus Hughes, nephew of the bride. Simone is the daughter of Rex and Amy Henry of New York. Macie is the daughter of Eric and Lindsay Hunolt of Troy, Mo. Maximus is the son of Kevin and Laura Hughes.
The reception was held at the Hilton Arlington.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 29 at Trail Dust Steak House in Arlington.
Mrs. Humphrey is pursuing a degree in nursing, and is employed at Kennedy Roofing in Arlington.
The groom is employed by AT&T in Fort Worth, Texas.
After a wedding trip to the Dominican Republic in August, the couple is residing in North Richland Hills.