- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 10/5/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Patrick W. Farrow, 17, 925 W. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Kevin D. Moody, 43, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of tampering with utilities.
* Dennis Sullivan, 53, of Marquand, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Optimist Hill.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 2300 block of Garrett Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 2900 block of East Main Street.