Cape Girardeau police report 10/5/12
Friday, October 5, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated, driving while revoked and failure to signal.
* Howard Bellew, 56, of Whitewater was arrested on a warrant.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of assault.
* Sean C. Williams, 32, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Anthony Leshawn McGill, 29, 1106 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for possession of cannabis with the intent to distribute.
* Dionte Maurice Anderson, 20, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court and resisting arrest.
* John Kiefer, 22, 1327 Howell St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Domestic assault was reported at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* An assault was reported.
* A laptop, Xbox, controller and games were reported stolen at 916 N. Fountain St.
* Clothes and alcohol were reported stolen from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Theft was reported at 415 Bellevue St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 702 North St.
* A set of wheels was reported stolen from Creative Trim and Performance, 2217 Broadway.
* Money was reported stolen from 1131 N. Kingshighway.
* Accidental property damage was reported at 3049 William St.
* Building and walls were reported spray painted at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 47-year-old man was taken into protective custody.