- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)2
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
SCOTT COUNTY 4-H GIRLS COMPETE AT STATE CONTEST
L-R, Hannah Duenne, Kinsey Pratt, Allison Seiler, Karli Pratt and Annie Duffield.
These Scott County 4-H members recently competed in a State 4-H Rifle Competition at Prairie Grove Gun Range near Columbia. The 4-H program in Scott County serves over 160 youth ages 5-18 with 90 volunteer leaders.
If you are interested in 4-H or 4-H shooting sports contact Jim Lichtenegger at 573-545-3516.