- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)7
- Crowell leads effort to cut low-income tax credits in Missouri (11/19/17)6
SCOTT COUNTY 4-H GIRLS COMPETE AT STATE CONTEST
L-R, Hannah Duenne, Kinsey Pratt, Allison Seiler, Karli Pratt and Annie Duffield.
These Scott County 4-H members recently competed in a State 4-H Rifle Competition at Prairie Grove Gun Range near Columbia. The 4-H program in Scott County serves over 160 youth ages 5-18 with 90 volunteer leaders.
If you are interested in 4-H or 4-H shooting sports contact Jim Lichtenegger at 573-545-3516.