- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
SCOTT COUNTY 4-H GIRLS COMPETE AT STATE CONTEST
L-R, Hannah Duenne, Kinsey Pratt, Allison Seiler, Karli Pratt and Annie Duffield.
These Scott County 4-H members recently competed in a State 4-H Rifle Competition at Prairie Grove Gun Range near Columbia. The 4-H program in Scott County serves over 160 youth ages 5-18 with 90 volunteer leaders.
If you are interested in 4-H or 4-H shooting sports contact Jim Lichtenegger at 573-545-3516.