- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)2
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Lost Person Behavior class
Lost person behavior by Robert J. Koester is the cornerstone of search and rescue efforts. Based upon a landmark study, this book is the definitive guide to solving the puzzle of where a lost person might be found. Nowhere else is it possible to learn about the latest subject categories, behavioral profiles, up to date statistics, suggested initial tasks, and specialized investigative questions. Whether the subject is underground, underwater, under collapsed rubble, on land or has fallen from the sky, this book delivers what search managers need.
The purpose of this book is simple: To help searchers look in the right place to find lost subjects faster.
This class will make this book connect with you and is a must-have for search and rescue professionals, law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, First Responders, etc.
Location: Buckner Brewing Company, Cape Girardeau MO
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 8am - 6pm
Price: $15 includes lunch, plus $25 for the book
Sign up today! Anyone interested is welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 573-587-6790.