- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
Lost Person Behavior class
Lost person behavior by Robert J. Koester is the cornerstone of search and rescue efforts. Based upon a landmark study, this book is the definitive guide to solving the puzzle of where a lost person might be found. Nowhere else is it possible to learn about the latest subject categories, behavioral profiles, up to date statistics, suggested initial tasks, and specialized investigative questions. Whether the subject is underground, underwater, under collapsed rubble, on land or has fallen from the sky, this book delivers what search managers need.
The purpose of this book is simple: To help searchers look in the right place to find lost subjects faster.
This class will make this book connect with you and is a must-have for search and rescue professionals, law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, First Responders, etc.
Location: Buckner Brewing Company, Cape Girardeau MO
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 8am - 6pm
Price: $15 includes lunch, plus $25 for the book
Sign up today! Anyone interested is welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 573-587-6790.