- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)27
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Lost Person Behavior class
Lost person behavior by Robert J. Koester is the cornerstone of search and rescue efforts. Based upon a landmark study, this book is the definitive guide to solving the puzzle of where a lost person might be found. Nowhere else is it possible to learn about the latest subject categories, behavioral profiles, up to date statistics, suggested initial tasks, and specialized investigative questions. Whether the subject is underground, underwater, under collapsed rubble, on land or has fallen from the sky, this book delivers what search managers need.
The purpose of this book is simple: To help searchers look in the right place to find lost subjects faster.
This class will make this book connect with you and is a must-have for search and rescue professionals, law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, First Responders, etc.
Location: Buckner Brewing Company, Cape Girardeau MO
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 8am - 6pm
Price: $15 includes lunch, plus $25 for the book
Sign up today! Anyone interested is welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 573-587-6790.