- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)4
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Lost Person Behavior class
Lost person behavior by Robert J. Koester is the cornerstone of search and rescue efforts. Based upon a landmark study, this book is the definitive guide to solving the puzzle of where a lost person might be found. Nowhere else is it possible to learn about the latest subject categories, behavioral profiles, up to date statistics, suggested initial tasks, and specialized investigative questions. Whether the subject is underground, underwater, under collapsed rubble, on land or has fallen from the sky, this book delivers what search managers need.
The purpose of this book is simple: To help searchers look in the right place to find lost subjects faster.
This class will make this book connect with you and is a must-have for search and rescue professionals, law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, First Responders, etc.
Location: Buckner Brewing Company, Cape Girardeau MO
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 8am - 6pm
Price: $15 includes lunch, plus $25 for the book
Sign up today! Anyone interested is welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 573-587-6790.