- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Scott City council passes measures to block treatment plant project (10/10/17)1
Lost Person Behavior class
Lost person behavior by Robert J. Koester is the cornerstone of search and rescue efforts. Based upon a landmark study, this book is the definitive guide to solving the puzzle of where a lost person might be found. Nowhere else is it possible to learn about the latest subject categories, behavioral profiles, up to date statistics, suggested initial tasks, and specialized investigative questions. Whether the subject is underground, underwater, under collapsed rubble, on land or has fallen from the sky, this book delivers what search managers need.
The purpose of this book is simple: To help searchers look in the right place to find lost subjects faster.
This class will make this book connect with you and is a must-have for search and rescue professionals, law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, First Responders, etc.
Location: Buckner Brewing Company, Cape Girardeau MO
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 8am - 6pm
Price: $15 includes lunch, plus $25 for the book
Sign up today! Anyone interested is welcome! Email email@example.com or call/text 573-587-6790.