- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Commission awards contract for Highway 51 bridge work
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission has awarded a $74,845 contract to Lehman Construction LLC of California, Mo., for the replacement of the railing on a bridge on Highway 51 in Stoddard County. The bridge is just south of Route K near Puxico, Mo.
For more information, contact resident engineer Audie Pulliam at 573-840-9781 or MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636.