- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Commission awards contract for Highway 51 bridge work
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission has awarded a $74,845 contract to Lehman Construction LLC of California, Mo., for the replacement of the railing on a bridge on Highway 51 in Stoddard County. The bridge is just south of Route K near Puxico, Mo.
For more information, contact resident engineer Audie Pulliam at 573-840-9781 or MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636.