- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Cody Ray Cook and Miranda Christine Statler of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:43 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012. Name, Elena Christine. Weight, 4 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Statler is the daughter of Randy Statler and Gigi Turner of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by SEMO Milling. Cook is the son of Debbie Newell and Bill Newell of Oak Ridge. He is employed with the Pipefitters Union.
Son to Eric Scott Simpson and Misty Dawn Johnson of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:26 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012. Name, Aiden Micheal. Weight, 4 pounds, 10 ounces. Ms. Johnson is the daughter of Venus Johnson and Robin Natvig. She is employed by SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence. Simpson is the son of Eric Simpson and Kenda Estes of Chaffee.
Daughter to Jamie Lee Girard and Casey Lynn Kennedy-Hubbard of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, midnight Monday, Sept. 24, 2012. Name, Isabelle Ann. Weight, 8 pounds. Ms. Kennedy-Hubbard is the daughter of Tex and Kelly Kennedy of Chehalis, Wash. Girard is the son of Virginia Girard of Oak Ridge. He is employed at Rubbermaid.
Daughter to Jacob Todd Murphy and London Michelle Ann Hendershott of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:56 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012. Name, Addison Mae. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child.
Daughter to Jody Len Chaney and Emily Michelle Weatherspoon of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:15 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012. Name, Abrielle Renee. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Weatherspoon is the daughter of Joyce Dees and Jim Cliff of Scott City. Chaney is the son of Carla Hanks and Darrel Hanks of Oran, Mo.
Daughter to Brad Michael James and Sarah Elaine Berry of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:34 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012. Name, Maya Elaine. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Berry is the daughter of Jimmy and Missy Berry of Jackson. She is a medical assistant. James is the son of Chuck and Sally James of Chaffee, Mo. He is employed at Papa John's.
Son to Jason Robert Butler and Amanda Jo McNulty-Butler of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:51 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, 2012. Name, Keegan Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. McNulty-Butler is the daughter of Debbie McNulty of Scott City and Kevin McNulty of Olive Branch, Ill. She is employed by Exel. Butler is the son of Arlene Fann of Mineral Point, Mo. He is employed at Bootheel Harley-Davidson.