- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Albert J. Beussink, 86, of Jackson died Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012, at his home.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson. An American Legion service will be held at 6:30 p.m., followed by parish prayers. The rosary, led by the 4th Degree Knights of Columbus, will follow parish prayers.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. John Harth officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery with full military honors.
McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.