- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
CAIRO, Ill. -- Fern Marie Waddy, 91, of Cairo, formerly of Olmsted, Ill., died Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at her home.
Visitation will be from noon to 3 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill., and from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday at Pryor Memorial Temple Church of God in Christ near Villa Ridge, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with Oscar Burtley officiating. Burial will be Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. in Mound City National Cemetery.