- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- New ride-hailing law draws praise from carGo official (4/25/17)
Celebrate National Adoption Month in November!
In celebration of National Adoption Month, the Children's Coalition is hosting the Fourth Annual Children's Fair on Saturday, November 3rd from 8am to Noon at St. Andrews Church in Cape Girardeau. Come early to cheer on family, friends and the Cape Road Runners during the "Room for One More 5K Run/Walk & 10K Run." Afterwards, enjoy snacks, play and get creative at the Children's Fair!
The Children's Fair is a FREE community event! Information on foster, orphan and adoption support programs in our area will be available to the public. Come see how you, your family and your community can make a difference to children who need you!