- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Celebrate National Adoption Month in November!
In celebration of National Adoption Month, the Children's Coalition is hosting the Fourth Annual Children's Fair on Saturday, November 3rd from 8am to Noon at St. Andrews Church in Cape Girardeau. Come early to cheer on family, friends and the Cape Road Runners during the "Room for One More 5K Run/Walk & 10K Run." Afterwards, enjoy snacks, play and get creative at the Children's Fair!
The Children's Fair is a FREE community event! Information on foster, orphan and adoption support programs in our area will be available to the public. Come see how you, your family and your community can make a difference to children who need you!