- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Celebrate National Adoption Month in November!
In celebration of National Adoption Month, the Children's Coalition is hosting the Fourth Annual Children's Fair on Saturday, November 3rd from 8am to Noon at St. Andrews Church in Cape Girardeau. Come early to cheer on family, friends and the Cape Road Runners during the "Room for One More 5K Run/Walk & 10K Run." Afterwards, enjoy snacks, play and get creative at the Children's Fair!
The Children's Fair is a FREE community event! Information on foster, orphan and adoption support programs in our area will be available to the public. Come see how you, your family and your community can make a difference to children who need you!