- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Celebrate National Adoption Month in November!
In celebration of National Adoption Month, the Children's Coalition is hosting the Fourth Annual Children's Fair on Saturday, November 3rd from 8am to Noon at St. Andrews Church in Cape Girardeau. Come early to cheer on family, friends and the Cape Road Runners during the "Room for One More 5K Run/Walk & 10K Run." Afterwards, enjoy snacks, play and get creative at the Children's Fair!
The Children's Fair is a FREE community event! Information on foster, orphan and adoption support programs in our area will be available to the public. Come see how you, your family and your community can make a difference to children who need you!