- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
Celebrate National Adoption Month in November!
In celebration of National Adoption Month, the Children's Coalition is hosting the Fourth Annual Children's Fair on Saturday, November 3rd from 8am to Noon at St. Andrews Church in Cape Girardeau. Come early to cheer on family, friends and the Cape Road Runners during the "Room for One More 5K Run/Walk & 10K Run." Afterwards, enjoy snacks, play and get creative at the Children's Fair!
The Children's Fair is a FREE community event! Information on foster, orphan and adoption support programs in our area will be available to the public. Come see how you, your family and your community can make a difference to children who need you!