- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Jackson police report 10/03/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Leonard M. Willie, 48, 209 Meddleson Drive, Unit B, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.