- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Chris and Christy Pettit of Mount Pleasant, S.C., East Cooper Medical Center in Mount Pleasant, 10:36 a.m. Monday, Sept. 10, 2012. Name, Owen Brueckner. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Pettit is the former Christy Brueckner, daughter of Jerry and Sharon Brueckner of Cape Girardeau. She is pharmacy manager at Target in Mount Pleasant. Pettit is the son of Ron and Jennifer Pettit of Orangeburg, S.C. He is project manager with M.B. Kahn Construction in Charleston, S.C.
Son to Steve Randall and Susan Jean Miller of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:58 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 2012. Name, Kade Bryson. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Miller is the former Susan Cobb, daughter of Debra Robey of Bloomfield, Mo., and Gene Cobb of Bernie, Mo. She is a GRC specialist with MedAssets. Miller is the son of Jim Miller of Ironton, Mo., and Agnes Miller of Republic, Mo. He is a material handler with Nestle Purina.