- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
VIENNA, Ill. -- Lenny Beth Garza-Lee, infant daughter of Samantha Garza and Johnathan Lee of Vienna passed away Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at St. Mary's Health Center in Richmond Heights, Mo.
In addition to her parents, Lenny Beth is survived by two sisters, Olivia Garza of Vienna, Aubrie Lee of Paducah, Ky.; two brothers, Travis Lee of Cape Girardeau, Hunter Lee of Paducah; maternal grandparents, Teresa Bates of Metropolis, Ill., John Garza of San Antonio; paternal grandparents, Anthony and Rebecca Lee of Mounds, Ill.; paternal great-grandmothers, Linda Lee of Anna, Ill., Arlena Williams of Mound City, Ill.; aunts, uncles and cousins, Timothy Lee of Cape Girardeau and girlfriend Whitney, Nikki Garza and children Elijah and Kierra of Metropolis, John Garza Jr. of Metropolis, Alisha and Glenn Hodges and daughter Violet of Cairo, Ill., Donna and Shane Racey and children Heaven and Austin Garza, and Tiffany Racey, all of Vienna, Tsoe Garza and children Tiana, Luis and Annie of Vienna, Kelly and Lucky Taylor of Catawissa, Mo., Bill Rippy and children of Tennessee.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Bailey Funeral Home in Vienna.
A private family service will be held Thursday. Burial will be in Vienna Fraternal Cemetery.
Contributions may be made to Footprints, SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center, G707, 1465 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63104-1095; SOFT (Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13, and Related Disorders), c/o Barb Vanherreweghe, 2982 S. Union St., Rochester, NY 14624; or Trisomy 18 Foundation, 4491 Cheshire Station Plaza, Suite 157, Dale City, VA 22193.
To leave an online message of condolence for the family, please visit www.baileyfh.com.