Cape Girardeau police report 10/03/12
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of operating a motor vehicle with suspended license, failure to maintain financial responsibility and dim headlights.
* Mitchell Addison Brenner, 20, and Samuel Calhoun Wall, 21, both of 1000 Towers Circle; Sean Francis Burke, 21, of O'Fallon, Mo.; and Nathaniel E. Thorne, 21, of De Soto, Mo., were issued summonses for a nuisance party.
* Justin Carlton Rhymer, 19, of Wildwood, Mo., Keith W. Henderson, 19, of Collinsville, Ill., Bryan John Matthews, 19, 1000 Towers Circle and Colin James Schroeder, 19, no address given, were issued summonses for being minors in possession of alcohol.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1620 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 36 N. Spanish St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Bi-state Southern Convenience store, 612 S. Sprigg St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Assist other agency was reported.