- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape County Republican Women to discuss Prop. A
The Cape Girardeau County Republican Women will be meeting to discuss Prop. A at noon Friday at Dexter Bar-B-Que, 236 S. Broadview St. in Cape Girardeau.
Dave Berry, of the Safer Missouri Citizen's Coalition, will speak in support of Prop. A. The proposition will be on the Nov. 6 ballot and, if approved, would return control of the St. Louis Police Department to the city of St. Louis.
For more information, contact Holly Lintner at 573-200-4073 or email@example.com.
236 S. Broadview St., Cape Girardeau, Mo.