- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Union County, Ill., using Twitter, Facebook to communicate
Union County, Ill., government has increased its social media presence, the Union County Commission said in a news release Tuesday.
Residents can look to twitter.com/unioncountyil and unioncountyil.gov/facebook to receive the latest updates from the county. The social media platforms will allow Union County government to release information directly to citizens, including meeting dates and times, bid documents, financial reports, transparency updates and phone or fax outages.
Union County, Ill.