- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police and fire report 10/2/12
The Jackson Police Department Released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jamie E. McLeod, 32, 803 W. Main St., No. A, was arrested on suspicion of property damage, public intoxication, peace disturbance and trespassing.
* Richard L. Gregory, 18, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for impeding flow of traffic.
* Ryan W. Chotae, 25, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Bryanna L. Waering, 28, 1655 Jackson Ridge Drive, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Bryce A. Day-Smith, 21, of St. Louis was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Cody A. Seyer, 22, 529 E. Adams St., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Brandon E. Stearns, 26, 203 N. Farmington Road, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Assault was reported in the block of 500 Greensferry Road.
* A court-order violation was reported in the area of North Old Orchard Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A resident assist on Corrine Street.
* A medical assist on North Farmington Street.
* A motor vehicle collision on East Jackson Boulevard.