- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Highway 34 in Bollinger County closed for pipe installation
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 34 between Route ZZ and Highway 51in Bollinger County will be closed Wednesday as contractor crews install a pipe under the roadway.
Weather permitting, the work will take place from 4 to 11 p.m. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact resident engineer Brian Holt at 243-0899, MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.