- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
In federal court: Summersville, Mo., man sentenced on voyeurism charge
The U.S. attorney's office released the following information Monday for defendants who appeared before U.S. Magistrate Judge Lewis M. Blanton.
Name: Radon Wayne Crane
Residence: Summersville, Mo.
Sentence: 3 months
Summary: Crane was previously employed as a maintenance worker at the Ozark National Scenic Riverways and was sentenced to federal prison and ordered to register as a sex offender for video voyeurism, a misdemeanor. Upon completion of the term of imprisonment, Crane will be placed on federal supervised release for one year. Since the victim of the crime was a minor, Crane is required to register as a sex offender for 15 years. His employment was terminated after the incident was discovered.