- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Illinois 12th Congressional District debate to be held next week
The final Illinois 12th Congressional District debate will be at 7 p.m. Oct. 10, according to a news release Monday.
Democratic candidate William Enyart of Belleville, Ill., Republican candidate Jason Plummer of O'Fallon, Ill., and Green Party candidate Paula Bradshaw of Carbondale, Ill., will debate the issues in the final round of three debates.
The debate will take place live in Lindenwood-Belleville University Auditorium and be broadcast live on WSIU Public Radio 91.9 FM, 90.3 FM and 88.9 FM, and will stream live online at bnd.com and thesouthern.com. The debate will be recorded for television and will air at 8 p.m. Oct. 12.
For more information, visit wsiu.org.
2600 W. Main St., Belleville, Il.