- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 10/1/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gregory Michael Meyer, 24, 14763 Duden Hills, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* John C. O'Neill, 53, 1831 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Emanuel David Hodges, 31, of Blytheville, Ark., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* David L. Gilman, 25, 2822 Larkspur Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Ryan D. Deitz, 20, of Florissant, Mo., was arrested in an assist to another agency.
* Nicholas D. Kessler, 18, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Kasey A. Quinn, no age or address given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failing to appear in court.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for stealing at Macy's, 3049 William St.
* Theft and fraudulent use of a credit device were reported at 901 S. Sprigg St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 1080 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Women's clothing was reported stolen at J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 449 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 546 S. Sprigg St. in which a juvenile was taken into custody.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 1861 Bellevue St. and North Lorimier Street.