- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lindel R. Hodge, 67, of Jackson died Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to time of service Tuesday at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
The committal service will be at 3 p.m. Tuesday at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Mo., with full military honors.