- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Jackson 13-year-old hurt in ATV crash
A 13-year-old Jackson boy was injured last week when the all-terrain vehicle he was driving began skidding and ran off the road and struck a bridge railing.
Trey D. Koehler was listed in serious condition after he was taken by ambulance Friday afternoon to Saint Francis Medical Center, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Koehler was driving a 2003 Honda ATV westbound on County Road 379 about two miles northeast of Crump when it began to skid and struck a bridge, the patrol said. The impact caused the ATV to become airborne and hit an embankment before it rolled back over on the boy. His condition, as of Sunday, was not publicly known.