- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jackson police report 9/30/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Paul S. Lentini, 19, of Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a single lane arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Theft was reported in the 1800 block of E. Jackson Blvd.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of E. Jackson Blvd.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of E. Jackson Blvd.
* A burglary attempt was reported in the 900 block of Woodland Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of Greensferry Road.
* A keep the peace request was made in the 400 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Oak Street.