- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Gregory Alan Vogelsang, 61, of Jackson died Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 8, 1951, in Cape Girardeau, to Earl E. and Geraldine Bierschwal Vogelsang.
Gregory attended Perkins Baptist Church and worked for Cotton Belt Railroad from 1971 to 1996.
He is survived by a son, Gregory Alan Vogelsang Jr. of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Kathy K. Allen of Cape Girardeau; brothers Earl Dale Vogelsang and Jeffrey Vogelsang, both of Jackson; and a granddaughter, Tina Brenenstall of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a daughter, Tina Vogelsang.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Lorimier Cemetery, with Pastor Brial Gill officiating.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.