- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
THE BANK ANNOUNCES SELECT AND WIN GIVEAWAY WINNERS
The Bank of Missouri recently announced the winners of the "Select and Win Grand Slam Giveaway." The promotion which was sponsored by The Bank, offered clients who opened a Select or Student Select Checking account the chance to win one of four prizes.
"Our purpose was to re-introduce our Select Checking account, introduce the Student Select Checking account and to draw people to the bank's Facebook page. At the same time, we wanted to make it fun for the customer and bank employees." stated Kristen Klaus, senior marketing director for The Bank of Missouri. "Prizes consisted of an Apple iPad, flat screen television, $500 trip voucher or a $500 gas card. Each winner chose their prize."
Customers opening a Select or Student Select Checking account were given an "access code" to enter when visiting the bank's Facebook page. Up to four codes were given for enrolling in other bank products and services, thus increasing their chances to win. For those customers who do not use Facebook, alternate methods of entering were provided.