- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
THE BANK ANNOUNCES SELECT AND WIN GIVEAWAY WINNERS
The Bank of Missouri recently announced the winners of the "Select and Win Grand Slam Giveaway." The promotion which was sponsored by The Bank, offered clients who opened a Select or Student Select Checking account the chance to win one of four prizes.
"Our purpose was to re-introduce our Select Checking account, introduce the Student Select Checking account and to draw people to the bank's Facebook page. At the same time, we wanted to make it fun for the customer and bank employees." stated Kristen Klaus, senior marketing director for The Bank of Missouri. "Prizes consisted of an Apple iPad, flat screen television, $500 trip voucher or a $500 gas card. Each winner chose their prize."
Customers opening a Select or Student Select Checking account were given an "access code" to enter when visiting the bank's Facebook page. Up to four codes were given for enrolling in other bank products and services, thus increasing their chances to win. For those customers who do not use Facebook, alternate methods of entering were provided.