- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
THE BANK ANNOUNCES SELECT AND WIN GIVEAWAY WINNERS
The Bank of Missouri recently announced the winners of the "Select and Win Grand Slam Giveaway." The promotion which was sponsored by The Bank, offered clients who opened a Select or Student Select Checking account the chance to win one of four prizes.
"Our purpose was to re-introduce our Select Checking account, introduce the Student Select Checking account and to draw people to the bank's Facebook page. At the same time, we wanted to make it fun for the customer and bank employees." stated Kristen Klaus, senior marketing director for The Bank of Missouri. "Prizes consisted of an Apple iPad, flat screen television, $500 trip voucher or a $500 gas card. Each winner chose their prize."
Customers opening a Select or Student Select Checking account were given an "access code" to enter when visiting the bank's Facebook page. Up to four codes were given for enrolling in other bank products and services, thus increasing their chances to win. For those customers who do not use Facebook, alternate methods of entering were provided.