- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
THE BANK ANNOUNCES SELECT AND WIN GIVEAWAY WINNERS
The Bank of Missouri recently announced the winners of the "Select and Win Grand Slam Giveaway." The promotion which was sponsored by The Bank, offered clients who opened a Select or Student Select Checking account the chance to win one of four prizes.
"Our purpose was to re-introduce our Select Checking account, introduce the Student Select Checking account and to draw people to the bank's Facebook page. At the same time, we wanted to make it fun for the customer and bank employees." stated Kristen Klaus, senior marketing director for The Bank of Missouri. "Prizes consisted of an Apple iPad, flat screen television, $500 trip voucher or a $500 gas card. Each winner chose their prize."
Customers opening a Select or Student Select Checking account were given an "access code" to enter when visiting the bank's Facebook page. Up to four codes were given for enrolling in other bank products and services, thus increasing their chances to win. For those customers who do not use Facebook, alternate methods of entering were provided.