- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
THE BANK ANNOUNCES SELECT AND WIN GIVEAWAY WINNERS
The Bank of Missouri recently announced the winners of the "Select and Win Grand Slam Giveaway." The promotion which was sponsored by The Bank, offered clients who opened a Select or Student Select Checking account the chance to win one of four prizes.
"Our purpose was to re-introduce our Select Checking account, introduce the Student Select Checking account and to draw people to the bank's Facebook page. At the same time, we wanted to make it fun for the customer and bank employees." stated Kristen Klaus, senior marketing director for The Bank of Missouri. "Prizes consisted of an Apple iPad, flat screen television, $500 trip voucher or a $500 gas card. Each winner chose their prize."
Customers opening a Select or Student Select Checking account were given an "access code" to enter when visiting the bank's Facebook page. Up to four codes were given for enrolling in other bank products and services, thus increasing their chances to win. For those customers who do not use Facebook, alternate methods of entering were provided.