- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mulch - Garrett
Angela Jo Mulch and Adam Christopher Garrett were married July 28, 2012, at Cape Bible Chapel. James Green performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Stephen and Delinda Mulch of Sutter, Ill. The groom is the son of Larry and Cindi Garrett of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Richlyn Mulch of Sutter, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Jami Roskamp of Sutter.
Matthew Garrett of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsman was Ben Nelson of Kennett, Mo.
The reception was held in the church banquet room.
The rehearsal dinner was held July 27 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Garrett is a 2006 graduate of Warsaw High School in Warsaw, Ill. She received a bachelor's degree in exercise science from St. Louis University in 2010, and a doctorate in physical therapy in 2012. She is employed at Sikeston Rehab in Sikeston, Mo.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Sikeston High School. He received a bachelor's degree in athletic training from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007, and received a doctorate in physical therapy from Southwest Baptist University in Bolivar, Mo., in 2011. He is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.