- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Trovillion - Mungle
Aleshia Nicole Trovillion and Andrew Ray Mungle were married Aug. 18, 2012, at Cotton Bayou Beach in Orange Beach, Ala.
The bride is the daughter of Jeff and Melinda Trovillion of Whitewater. The groom is the son of Mike and Merri Mungle of Sedgewickville, Mo.
The reception was held Aug. 25 at Coon Hunters Lodge in Daisy.
Mrs. Mungle is a 2009 graduate of Delta High School.
The groom is a 2007 graduate of Meadow Heights High School. He is a deckhand with Osage Marine.
The couple is residing in Sedgewickville.