- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Trovillion - Mungle
Aleshia Nicole Trovillion and Andrew Ray Mungle were married Aug. 18, 2012, at Cotton Bayou Beach in Orange Beach, Ala.
The bride is the daughter of Jeff and Melinda Trovillion of Whitewater. The groom is the son of Mike and Merri Mungle of Sedgewickville, Mo.
The reception was held Aug. 25 at Coon Hunters Lodge in Daisy.
Mrs. Mungle is a 2009 graduate of Delta High School.
The groom is a 2007 graduate of Meadow Heights High School. He is a deckhand with Osage Marine.
The couple is residing in Sedgewickville.