- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
Trovillion - Mungle
Aleshia Nicole Trovillion and Andrew Ray Mungle were married Aug. 18, 2012, at Cotton Bayou Beach in Orange Beach, Ala.
The bride is the daughter of Jeff and Melinda Trovillion of Whitewater. The groom is the son of Mike and Merri Mungle of Sedgewickville, Mo.
The reception was held Aug. 25 at Coon Hunters Lodge in Daisy.
Mrs. Mungle is a 2009 graduate of Delta High School.
The groom is a 2007 graduate of Meadow Heights High School. He is a deckhand with Osage Marine.
The couple is residing in Sedgewickville.