- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Daniel Dale and Alisha Marie Guethle of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:08 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012. Name, Abigail Elise. Weight, 5 pounds, 5 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Guethle is the former Alisha Pilkington, daughter of Karen Pilkington of Chester, Ill. She is a housekeeper at Chester Mental Health Center. Guethle is the son of Nancy and Andy Cleiman of Perryville and Steve Guethle and Sandy Patterson of Chester. He is a support worker at Chester Mental Health Center.
Son to Robert Glenn and Amber Nicole Gill of Kelso, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:51 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012. Name, Owen Brantley. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Gill is the former Amber Laster, daughter of Conley and Dee Laster of Scott City. She is a third-grade teacher at Scott County Central School. Gill is the son of Glenn and Marie Gill of Portageville, Mo. He is a seed technician with Pioneer Hi-Bred.
Daughter to Christopher Michael and Elizabeth Ann Elbrecht of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:18 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012. Name, Madalyn Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. Elbrecht is the former Elizabeth Allen, daughter of Robert and Sally Allen of Brush, Colo. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Elbrecht is the son of Norman Elbrecht of Millersville and Lawanda Snyder of Jackson. He is a maintenance worker at Saint Francis.
Son to Spencer Marcel Terel Davis and Brittney Nicole Hosey of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:02 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012. Name, Mason Terel. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Hosey is the daughter of Mark and Mary Hosey of Joliet, Ill. Davis is the son of Tammi Braxton of Richton Park, Ill., and Craig Davis of Country Club Hills, Ill. He is a management worker at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Daughter to Travis Ryan and April Brooke Helwege of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:10 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012. Name, Maelee Ann. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Helwege is the former April Cecil. She is employed with the Jackson School District. Helwege is employed with Sysco.