- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 9/27/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer M. Renaud, 32, 4 Pindwood Lane, Apt. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for open burning and stealing.
* Bridgette L. Shivers, 32, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Jordan G. Rains, 22, 701 Penny Ave., was issued a summons for five counts of property damage.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 818 Themis St., No. 2.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 611 Sycamore Circle, Apt. C.
* A windshield was reported damaged at 552 N. West End Blvd.
* Windows were reported damaged at 173 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.