The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer M. Renaud, 32, 4 Pindwood Lane, Apt. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for open burning and stealing.
* Bridgette L. Shivers, 32, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Jordan G. Rains, 22, 701 Penny Ave., was issued a summons for five counts of property damage.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 818 Themis St., No. 2.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 611 Sycamore Circle, Apt. C.
* A windshield was reported damaged at 552 N. West End Blvd.
* Windows were reported damaged at 173 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.