Jackson police report 9/27/12
Thursday, September 27, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Billy R. Whitehorn, 37, 212 N. High St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on the right half of the road, failure to maintain insurance and operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license.
* Kelly A. Vaught, 34, 238 Crocus Lane, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 100 block of South Bellevue Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in 3700 block of Shalom Street.