- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Perryville volleyball loses at Valle
The Perryville volleyball team suffered a rare loss Wednesday night on the road.
Class 1 powerhouse Valle Catholic remained undefeated by sweeping the Pirates 25-17, 25-16 in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Natalie Gremaud led the Pirates (16-3) with 11 kills. Ashley Bachmann served nine aces and Kaylie Hadler recorded seven digs.
JV -- Perryville won 25-23, 25-17.
-- From staff report