- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Speak Out 9/27/12
Everybody that's of voting age should go see "2016: Obama's America," and then we should all start praying that he gets out of office and God will bless America again.
Quick question. If Mitt Romney said he wasn't going to worry about the 47 percent who pay no federal income tax, does that mean he's not going to be concerned about the 55 percent of large corporations that don't either? Thanks.
All vehicles traveling on city streets should be registered, licensed and insured, including bicycles. I remember buying my bike license in another city many years ago.
According to the White House calendar, President Obama did not attend any intelligence briefings a week before Sept. 11. His last attendance was Sept 5. Thanks so much for your protection.
Romney tells us what we want to hear. Trouble is he doesn't remember his stand on the issues. I believe it's called flip-flopping. Thank you.
We must amend the U.S. Constitution so that money is no longer considered speech nor corporations people.