- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Speak Out 9/27/12
Everybody that's of voting age should go see "2016: Obama's America," and then we should all start praying that he gets out of office and God will bless America again.
Quick question. If Mitt Romney said he wasn't going to worry about the 47 percent who pay no federal income tax, does that mean he's not going to be concerned about the 55 percent of large corporations that don't either? Thanks.
All vehicles traveling on city streets should be registered, licensed and insured, including bicycles. I remember buying my bike license in another city many years ago.
According to the White House calendar, President Obama did not attend any intelligence briefings a week before Sept. 11. His last attendance was Sept 5. Thanks so much for your protection.
Romney tells us what we want to hear. Trouble is he doesn't remember his stand on the issues. I believe it's called flip-flopping. Thank you.
We must amend the U.S. Constitution so that money is no longer considered speech nor corporations people.