- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
Speak Out 9/27/12
Everybody that's of voting age should go see "2016: Obama's America," and then we should all start praying that he gets out of office and God will bless America again.
Quick question. If Mitt Romney said he wasn't going to worry about the 47 percent who pay no federal income tax, does that mean he's not going to be concerned about the 55 percent of large corporations that don't either? Thanks.
All vehicles traveling on city streets should be registered, licensed and insured, including bicycles. I remember buying my bike license in another city many years ago.
According to the White House calendar, President Obama did not attend any intelligence briefings a week before Sept. 11. His last attendance was Sept 5. Thanks so much for your protection.
Romney tells us what we want to hear. Trouble is he doesn't remember his stand on the issues. I believe it's called flip-flopping. Thank you.
We must amend the U.S. Constitution so that money is no longer considered speech nor corporations people.