- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Speak Out 9/27/12
Everybody that's of voting age should go see "2016: Obama's America," and then we should all start praying that he gets out of office and God will bless America again.
Quick question. If Mitt Romney said he wasn't going to worry about the 47 percent who pay no federal income tax, does that mean he's not going to be concerned about the 55 percent of large corporations that don't either? Thanks.
All vehicles traveling on city streets should be registered, licensed and insured, including bicycles. I remember buying my bike license in another city many years ago.
According to the White House calendar, President Obama did not attend any intelligence briefings a week before Sept. 11. His last attendance was Sept 5. Thanks so much for your protection.
Romney tells us what we want to hear. Trouble is he doesn't remember his stand on the issues. I believe it's called flip-flopping. Thank you.
We must amend the U.S. Constitution so that money is no longer considered speech nor corporations people.