- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)23
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Speak Out 9/27/12
Everybody that's of voting age should go see "2016: Obama's America," and then we should all start praying that he gets out of office and God will bless America again.
Quick question. If Mitt Romney said he wasn't going to worry about the 47 percent who pay no federal income tax, does that mean he's not going to be concerned about the 55 percent of large corporations that don't either? Thanks.
All vehicles traveling on city streets should be registered, licensed and insured, including bicycles. I remember buying my bike license in another city many years ago.
According to the White House calendar, President Obama did not attend any intelligence briefings a week before Sept. 11. His last attendance was Sept 5. Thanks so much for your protection.
Romney tells us what we want to hear. Trouble is he doesn't remember his stand on the issues. I believe it's called flip-flopping. Thank you.
We must amend the U.S. Constitution so that money is no longer considered speech nor corporations people.