- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
A memorial service for Robert B. "Bob/Choc" Teater, 77, of Flagler Beach, Fla., will be held at 11 a.m. Oct. 6 at First Baptist Church of Flagler Beach, with Chet Thomas officiating.
Bob passed away Monday, Sept. 24, 2012, at his home.
He was born Oct. 26, 1934, in Nicholasville, Ky., to the late Frank C. and Emma M. Hill Teater.
Bob proudly served in the U.S. Navy during peacetime.
After retiring from Procter & Gamble he moved to the Flagler Beach area from Gilbertsville, Ky. Bob loved the water and enjoyed boating, fishing and was a member of the Kentucky Dam Marina Pier 2. In his younger years he was also known to play golf. Bob was also an avid Kentucky Wildcats basketball fan.
He will be greatly missed by all those who knew and loved him.
Survivors include his loving wife of 12 years, Nancy Lou; children, Robert Jeffrey Teater of Cape Girardeau, Brent Edward Teater of Columbia, Mo., Julie Dawn Teater of Biloxi, Miss.; a stepson, Billy Ferguson of Palm Coast, Fla.; a brother, Gene Autry and wife Peggy Teater of Nicholasville; two grandchildren, Bradley Ferguson of Flagler Beach, Bobby Ferguson of Palm Coast; mother of his children, Elizabeth S. Teater; his beloved dogs, Tubby and Peaches.
Craig Flagler Palms Funeral Home in Flagler Beach is in charge of arrangements.
Donations in his memory may be made to the Flagler Humane Society.
For online condolences please visit www.craigflaglerpalms.com, "online obituaries."