- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Obama and the media
Obama skips intelligence briefings, leaving an empty chair in the Oval Office, and fundraises. Campaign, campaign, campaign. That's all Obama has done for five straight years, promising to buy votes with taxpayer money. The Obama adoring media that got him elected the first time are working nonstop to elect him again. The media's first response to the murder of American citizens in Libya, where former Navy Seals acting as security were forbidden bullets for their empty guns by Obama officials, was to deflect any critique of Obama. They were captured on their own raw video and audio coordinating and plotting their "gotcha" attacks on Mitt Romney before his news conference.
Mitt Romney was the first and only one to step up and speak presidentially to defend America, and condemn those murdering terrorists for their murderous acts which were planned months in advance. But Obama was totally not concerned about them, as evidenced by his ignoring intelligence briefings and his total lack of effort to prepare or plan a defense against these terrorist attacks on Americans, on American sovereignty inside embassy compounds. Obama has totally failed as our president in every category.
Terrorists chanting "Obama, Obama, we are all Osamas" while storming our embassies was a direct response to Obama and Biden's spiking the football bragging about killing Osama, politicizing it as a center piece of their re-election campaign. But not even a peep about that from the Obama loving media. No, their job is to destroy Mitt Romney.
JOHN McMILLEN, Sikeston, Mo.