- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Obama and the media
Obama skips intelligence briefings, leaving an empty chair in the Oval Office, and fundraises. Campaign, campaign, campaign. That's all Obama has done for five straight years, promising to buy votes with taxpayer money. The Obama adoring media that got him elected the first time are working nonstop to elect him again. The media's first response to the murder of American citizens in Libya, where former Navy Seals acting as security were forbidden bullets for their empty guns by Obama officials, was to deflect any critique of Obama. They were captured on their own raw video and audio coordinating and plotting their "gotcha" attacks on Mitt Romney before his news conference.
Mitt Romney was the first and only one to step up and speak presidentially to defend America, and condemn those murdering terrorists for their murderous acts which were planned months in advance. But Obama was totally not concerned about them, as evidenced by his ignoring intelligence briefings and his total lack of effort to prepare or plan a defense against these terrorist attacks on Americans, on American sovereignty inside embassy compounds. Obama has totally failed as our president in every category.
Terrorists chanting "Obama, Obama, we are all Osamas" while storming our embassies was a direct response to Obama and Biden's spiking the football bragging about killing Osama, politicizing it as a center piece of their re-election campaign. But not even a peep about that from the Obama loving media. No, their job is to destroy Mitt Romney.
JOHN McMILLEN, Sikeston, Mo.