- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Obama and the media
Obama skips intelligence briefings, leaving an empty chair in the Oval Office, and fundraises. Campaign, campaign, campaign. That's all Obama has done for five straight years, promising to buy votes with taxpayer money. The Obama adoring media that got him elected the first time are working nonstop to elect him again. The media's first response to the murder of American citizens in Libya, where former Navy Seals acting as security were forbidden bullets for their empty guns by Obama officials, was to deflect any critique of Obama. They were captured on their own raw video and audio coordinating and plotting their "gotcha" attacks on Mitt Romney before his news conference.
Mitt Romney was the first and only one to step up and speak presidentially to defend America, and condemn those murdering terrorists for their murderous acts which were planned months in advance. But Obama was totally not concerned about them, as evidenced by his ignoring intelligence briefings and his total lack of effort to prepare or plan a defense against these terrorist attacks on Americans, on American sovereignty inside embassy compounds. Obama has totally failed as our president in every category.
Terrorists chanting "Obama, Obama, we are all Osamas" while storming our embassies was a direct response to Obama and Biden's spiking the football bragging about killing Osama, politicizing it as a center piece of their re-election campaign. But not even a peep about that from the Obama loving media. No, their job is to destroy Mitt Romney.
JOHN McMILLEN, Sikeston, Mo.