- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 9/26/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael J. Bragg Jr., 44, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Dustin J. Overbey, 20, 919 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant and three Bollinger County warrants for failure to appear for stealing.
* Benjamin P. Burch, 36, 2206 Bloomfield St., was issued a summons for supplying alcohol to minors.
* A wooden door was reported damaged at 1121 Bloomfield St.