- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
COUNTY 4-H MEMBERS COMPETE AT STATE CONTEST
L-R, Gary Schweer, Dale Todt, Shotgun project leader, Spencer Lorenz, Emily Todt, and Paul Lichtenegger.
These Cape Girardeau County 4-H members recently competed in a State 4-H Trap Shotgun Competition at Linn Creek. The 4-H program in Cape Girardeau County serves over 300 youth ages 5-18 with 262 volunteer leaders.
If you are interested in 4-H or 4-H shooting sports contact Jim Lichtenegger at 573-243-3581.