Cape Girardeau police report 9/25/12
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of damage to a bus at First Student Bus Co., 3356 E. Outer Road South, Scott City.
* Jasmine M. Weaver, 23, of St. Louis was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for probation revocation, striking a legally stopped vehicle and driving while suspended.
* A firearm, coin collection and lockbox were reported stolen at 1005 Good Hope St.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 1435 N. Spanish St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Department of Public Safety released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Damage to two vehicles' front windshields was reported.