- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 9/25/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of damage to a bus at First Student Bus Co., 3356 E. Outer Road South, Scott City.
* Jasmine M. Weaver, 23, of St. Louis was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for probation revocation, striking a legally stopped vehicle and driving while suspended.
* A firearm, coin collection and lockbox were reported stolen at 1005 Good Hope St.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 1435 N. Spanish St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Department of Public Safety released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Damage to two vehicles' front windshields was reported.