- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 9/24/12
The Jackson Police Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer L. Morton, 25, 807 Dorothy Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jordan S. Pinkerton, 19, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Stacy L. Thompson, 39, of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Ethan A. Mirly, 17, 602 Randy Drive, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a stop sign.
* Linda G. Ervin, 64, 433 W. Adams St., No. 2, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Ruby E. Morton, 21, 155 Redbird Lane, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Angela H. Graham, 48, of Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to provide valid proof of insurance.
* Melissa A. Shelton, 24, 315 Kate St., was issued a summonses for failure to maintain insurance and speeding.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of Cecile Drive.