- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 9/23/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Loretta Jean Rodriguez, 37, 613 Locust St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
* Haley Jean Yavuz, 30, 618 North St., Apt. 201, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for no proof of insurance and failure to appear for revoked operator's license, two Cape Girardeau County warrants for forgery and probation violation, and a St. Louis County warrant for nonsupport.
* Kewanna Marie Johnson, 15, 523 N. Middle St., was arrested on a charge of disturbing the peace.
* Glenn H. Jackson, 60, 121 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of resisting arrest, failure to register a motor vehicle, driving while revoked, no proof of insurance, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Robert Thomas Alvarado, 39, 1114 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for suspended operator's license.
* Aaron Wolfe, 31, 2825 Bevin Drive, was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of assault and property damage.
* Latondria Valentine, 45, 706 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Assault was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported at the area of Broadway and Caruthers Avenue.
* Theft was reported at 1410 Pemiscot St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St.
* A radio and charger were reported stolen at 150 Minnesota Ave.
* A credit card was reported stolen at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* A green bicycle was reported stolen at 829 Themis St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3208 Themis St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 3026 William St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 40 N. Sprigg St.
* A theft was reported at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Theft and property damage were reported at 1425 Ozark St.
* A laptop was reported stolen and property damaged at the Town House Inn, 505 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported at 150 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* A burglary and theft was reported at 808 S. Sprigg St.
* Clothing was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Theft was reported at 329 N Middle St.
* Property damage was reported at 718 Morgan Oak St.
* Property damage was reported at 3440 Lowes St.
* Property damage was reported at 1225 Bloomfield St.
* Harvey Brase, no age given, of Gordonville was issued a summons for indecent exposure.
* Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported.
* Possession of a controlled substance was reported.