- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Congratulations to Alma Schrader
How very proud I was Thursday morning as I attended Alma Schrader's Constitution Day and Heroes Recognition Assembly.
Ruth Ann Orr, Julia Unnerstall and the entire staff at Alma Schrader are to be congratulated and recognized for their visible and measurable efforts in educating our young children, instilling them with love of country!
Young lives are being shaped, changed, altered and influenced by the positive leadership I witnessed Thursday morning at this wonderful school.
Ruth Ann and Julia are a positive influence to these young lives as they prepare them to become the leaders of our city, state and nation.
Proud to see our mayor, Harry Rediger, and former mayor Jay Knudtson take such a visible and supportive role at Alma Schrader and to be leading by example.
DOUG AUSTIN, Cape Girardeau