- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Meghan Elizabeth Herndon, 21, of Fenton, Mo., passed away Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012, in a St. Louis hospital from injuries received in a vehicle-scooter accident Sept. 9.
She was a nursing student and three-year scholar athlete at Southeast Missouri State University. She played soccer at the university, St. Paul Catholic School in Fenton, Mo., Rockwood Summit High School, and with the Vardar Soccer Club.
Meghan is the beloved daughter of Ian and Cynthia Kelton Herndon; loving sister of Matthew T. and Molly C. Herndon; dear granddaughter of Stanley H. Kelton and Marie R. and the late Hugh Herndon III; dearest niece, great-niece, cousin, friend and teammate to many, and the love of her life, Justin Angle and family.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m. today at Kutis Affton Chapel, 10151 Gravois Road.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Paul Catholic Church in Fenton. Interment will be in Lakewood Park Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions to St. Louis Children's Hospital/Child Safety Program are appreciated.