- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
Grass Roots BMW Open House Retrospective
Thank you to all the riders who attended our Grass Roots Open House and Demo Day, Saturday, September 15th.
Dozens made the most of the opportunity to ride the latest, greatest models from Germany.
Congratulations to Steve Delcambre from Jackson, MO, winner of an expense-paid Ayres Adventures motorcycle tour!
Steve will join Grass Roots owner Herb Anderson on this specially-crafted Indian Summer in the Alps Adventure Tour from September 29-October 6.