- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)16
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
New Girardot Chapter IAAP Board and Achievements
Girardot Chapter of International Association of Administrative Professionals is proud to announce the newly installed officers for the upcoming 2012-2013 year.
Doris Dumey, CAP-OM -- President, Administrative Assistant; Health, Human Performance and Recreation Department, Southeast Missouri State University
Debbie McKee, CAP -- Vice President, Senior Administrative Assistant; College of Health and Human Services, Southeast Missouri State University
Leslie Watkins, CAP -- Recording Secretary, Business Instructor; Metro Business College
Jan Summers -- Corresponding Secretary, Administrator; Schott and Associates
Marie Steinhoff CAP -- Treasurer, Administrative Assistant; Department of Management and Marketing, Southeast Missouri State University.
Girardot Chapter has also achieved the "Chapter of Excellence" award for the 2011-2012 year.
Several members achieved the "Member of Excellence" status through a series of requirements completed. They include:
Doris M. Dumey, CAP-OM
Carol A. Kitchen, CAP-OM
Marjorie Phillips, CAP-OM
Barbara C. Ostrenga, CAP-OM
Deborah A McKee, CAP
Sherri L. Jenkins, CAP-OM
Christina H. Waite, CAP-OM
Donna M Heuer, CAP
Patricia A Eck, CAP
Leslie R. Watkins, CAP
Michelle A. Overbeck, CAP-OM
IAAP is an organization for any administrative professional that is seeking professional growth. The International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) is a not-for-profit professional association for office professionals with approximately 28,000 members and affiliates and nearly 600 chapters worldwide. Celebrating its 70th year, IAAP assists office professionals to reach their career goals through education, community building and leadership development. Their certification programs are recognized as the industry standard of proficiency. If you would like to join us as we create a better workplace, one admin at a time, contact Membership chair Sherri Jenkins at 573-651-2112.