- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police report 9/20/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Derrone L. McCullough, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on a Kirkwood, Mo., warrant for larceny.
* Michael D. Little, 37, 2358 Garrett Lane, Apt. C, was issued a summons for simple assault.
* Christopher L. Stults, 50, of Dexter, Mo., was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* Norma L. Tuchoff, 68, 320 Shawnee Circle, Apt. 3, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Joshua D. Moore, 26, 245 S. Union Ave., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A court order violation was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 400 block of Willow Bend Drive.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 100 block of Shawnee Boulevard.