- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Glenn House receives $2,500 grant
The Glenn House was awarded a $2,500 grant by the Missouri Humanities Council, according to a Wednesday news release. The grant would support the development by Arcadia Consulting of Kansas City, Mo., of an interpretive plan for the Glenn House, and a heritage education plan for local schools based on the history of the home, its occupants and late 19th century American culture and life. The Glenn House is at 25 S. Spanish St. in Cape Girardeau. For more information, visit http://glennhouse.org.
25 S. Spanish St., Cape Girardeau, Mo.