- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner
Glen Allen UMC will host their annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner, Saturday, September 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Full menu of Chicken & Dumplings, a variety of veggies, slaw, drinks and desserts. There will also be a country store with crafts and cookbooks. Proceeds go to UMW mission projects.
$3 children, 6 & under free
Glen Allen UMC is on HWY 34 & ZZ in Glen Allen, MO.