- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner
Glen Allen UMC will host their annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner, Saturday, September 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Full menu of Chicken & Dumplings, a variety of veggies, slaw, drinks and desserts. There will also be a country store with crafts and cookbooks. Proceeds go to UMW mission projects.
$3 children, 6 & under free
Glen Allen UMC is on HWY 34 & ZZ in Glen Allen, MO.