- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner
Glen Allen UMC will host their annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner, Saturday, September 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Full menu of Chicken & Dumplings, a variety of veggies, slaw, drinks and desserts. There will also be a country store with crafts and cookbooks. Proceeds go to UMW mission projects.
$3 children, 6 & under free
Glen Allen UMC is on HWY 34 & ZZ in Glen Allen, MO.