- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)8
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Fake UFC event listing stirs the pot at local Golden Corral (2/10/18)3
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
Annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner
Glen Allen UMC will host their annual Bazaar and Chicken & Dumpling Dinner, Saturday, September 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Full menu of Chicken & Dumplings, a variety of veggies, slaw, drinks and desserts. There will also be a country store with crafts and cookbooks. Proceeds go to UMW mission projects.
$3 children, 6 & under free
Glen Allen UMC is on HWY 34 & ZZ in Glen Allen, MO.