- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Marsha Ann Griffin, 58, of Pocahontas, Ark., formerly of Scott City, died Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 17, 1953, in St. Charles, Mo., to Gerald and Betty Coleman of Benton, Mo., formerly of Scott City.
Survivors include three children, Lisa Sterling of Bloomfield, Mo., Gary Sterling of Whitewater, Ronda Martin of Jackson; seven sisters; and four brothers.
She was loved dearly by her 10 grandchildren, Cody Graham of Sikeston, Mo., Heather Bailey of New Madrid, Mo., Morgan Sloan of Piedmont, Mo., Jackson Nanney of Chaffee, Mo., Austin Bailey of Sikeston, Devon Nanney of Chaffee, Paige Nanney of Jackson, Tristian Poe and Lizzie Poe of Brinkley, Ark., and Gary W. Sterling II of Whitewater.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Marion Rickey Griffin; and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until time of service Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the chapel. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.