- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Speak Out 9/19/12
Christians are made fun of and vilified all the time in movies and television. God's name is used in vain constantly. The Obama administration has never said anything about that, but when a movie comes out that the Muslims do not like, they kill Americans.
When I purchased a motorcycle to drive on the street, I purchased: No. 1: insurance, No. 2: helmet, No. 3: license for my motorcycle, No. 4: motorcycle driver's license. And I attended a weekend class taught by the Cape Girardeau police. Why can't drivers of scooters do the same?
Someone urged us to make more use of sidewalks. Sidewalks are symbols of an overspending government because they are built with taxpayer money and not needed. We avoid them for ideological/political reasons.
This is regarding the boy who stole a 3-year-old's tractor in Oak Ridge. We know this person; we think this is the lowest of low. You are no good to steal from a 3-year-old girl so you can have your goat. We know who you are; we know you've been breaking into our shed and other places, and if your parents can't do anything and you can't see it to replace that little girl's tractor, we will see to it you are prosecuted. We will not have this in our community. If you cannot control yourselves, the community will. Thank you.